Friday, December 10, 2010

Loving...

Free photo apps for my Iphone!  I just downloaded the free version of tilt shift generator yesterday when I saw it on a great local blog Piewacket written by Lara Rossignol.  Lara is a very talented photographer who takes stunning pictures, so I trusted her suggestion and dowloaded it immediately.  It makes a dreamy blur vignette which is so lovely.  I also just jumped on the Instagram bandwagon (thanks to my friend and lovely blogger Lesley at Homemade Grits), which I like because you can upload photos directly to your Twitter, Facebook, and/or Flickr accounts.  It also keeps up with a live feed of your photos and friends that you "follow".  You simply take a photo, layer a filter over it, and upload.  Simple and fun.  Photoshop Mobile (free version) is always handy to do quick effects and touch ups on the go. 

Here are some recent photos I have taken with these apps:








No comments:

Post a Comment