Friday, December 10, 2010

Loving...

Free photo apps for my Iphone!  I just downloaded the free version of tilt shift generator yesterday when I saw it on a great local blog Piewacket written by Lara Rossignol.  Lara is a very talented photographer who takes stunning pictures, so I trusted her suggestion and dowloaded it immediately.  It makes a dreamy blur vignette which is so lovely.  I also just jumped on the Instagram bandwagon (thanks to my friend and lovely blogger Lesley at Homemade Grits), which I like because you can upload photos directly to your Twitter, Facebook, and/or Flickr accounts.  It also keeps up with a live feed of your photos and friends that you "follow".  You simply take a photo, layer a filter over it, and upload.  Simple and fun.  Photoshop Mobile (free version) is always handy to do quick effects and touch ups on the go. 

Here are some recent photos I have taken with these apps:








1 comment:

  1. Hanging chair is my favorite style among all chairs, you can learn more about furniture by Emd on it.
    Leather sofa is my favorite style among all 2 seat sofa, you can learn more about furniture by Emd furniture on it.
    Barcelona chair replica is my favorite style among all Leather sofa, you can learn more about furniture by emdfurniturecenter on it.
    lets do it, link it http://www.emdfurniturecenter.com and you can learn more furniture.
    lets do it, link it emdfurniturecenter and you can learn more furniture

    ReplyDelete