Monday, November 1, 2010

Catching up...

Where did October go?  We have been super busy around here doing neighborhood fall things.  I took a quick trip to visit a good friend who is in law school in Montgomery, AL, then there was our Northcrest Neighborhood Yard Sale, and of course Halloween festivities!  Oh, and did I mention sewing an army of felt-bots to prep for fattycakes 2 day stint at the Indie Craft Experience?!  The Holidays are officially coming, and I can't believe it is November! 

While I try to catch up on life...here are some great Mid-Century gems that I saw in Montgomery.  It was a great place to find reasonably priced Mid-Century Modern items, especially lamps.  I brought home a few trinkets and a cool lamp, all for around $75!

Here is the lamp I brought home along with that white candy dish next to it.








No comments:

Post a Comment