Friday, November 5, 2010

Getting Crafty...

So, I am in full-on craft mode these days....working hard to build up an army of robots for my upcoming stint at the Indie Craft Experience Holiday Shopping Spectacular. My newly organized art room is a holiday crafting wonderland (disaster) right now, as I stamp tags, cut felt, sew, and go through my inventory. I am also super excited to announce that fattycakes will also be at the Indie Craft Experience Pop-Up Shop in the Woodruff Arts Center for the holidays! I am very honored to be featured in such an amazing space along with some great company...there are so many wonderful artists that will be featured in the shop all season long! The Pop-Up Shop opens on infamous Black Friday (Nov. 26) so don't fight the mall crowds, come out and buy handmade from local artists! The shop runs from November 26 through December 30, so there is plenty of time to check it out! Here are a few things I'm cooking up in the craft oven right now...





Hope to see you out buying handmade soon!

1 comment: